Find out & LocateParticipating Vineyards
We travel the world to identify potential collaborators who make one-of-a-kind wines, offer premium service, and are prepared to engage with the type of bespoke attention that our clients require.
Following are a few wineries that already collaborate with us, or choose your own.
POBOLEDA, SPAIN (DOQ PRIORAT)Celler Burgos Porta
- About the VineyardSalvador has been running this family winery for more than 30 years in a steep valley in the Priorat, but he has spent his whole life living with vines.
- Wine Style & CertificationUsing only organic products their wines exhibit the very typical llicorella for which the Priorat is known; a strong mineral component.
- Wines & ProcessesMostly known for their red wine and white wine, they use barrels and tanks to produce their wine.
ALFORJA, SPAIN (DO Tarragona)Mas del Botó
- About the VineyardPep brings a deep understanding of the vines based on a long family tradition together with PhD-level knowledge to develop his flavorful wines. No pesticides or herbicides touch his vineyards -- the local honeybees are a testament to idyllic purity in this secluded valley.
- Wine Style & CertificationHis wines are complex, with wild notes of chamomille, fennel and liquorice with robust ripe fruit.
- Wines & ProcessesRed wines, aged in oak, on lees, or in demijohn.